Lose your laminated Quick Reference Guide?
Download a PDF copy. Right click
here and choose 'Save As'
Received the Juice box today.
power to go...and go...
A powerful, rugged system that will
generate, store, and deliver it’s own electricity -
The JuiceBox is built into a U.S. Army
ammo can. This makes an incredibly durable case that is
completely waterproof when closed.
On a single charge,
the JuiceBox can do any one of
- Charge a typical laptop six times
- Charge a Smart Phone 50 times
- Charge a Cell Phone 80 times
- Run an I-Pad®
for nearly 100 hours
- Run a portable radio for weeks
- Run a GPS for 140 hours
- Run a desktop fan for 20 hours
- Light up a campsite for several
JuiceBox shown with the 10-watt solar
panel. This panel fits inside the JuiceBox!
briefcase sized waterproof box that can silently power your
PC, laptop, radio, fans, small television, and more. it will
easily charge your phone, Ipad, tablet… any common portable
device. When it needs recharging, simply plug it into the
wall or use the included solar panel. No gas, no fumes, no
This unit is very popular with campers, hunters, boaters,
radio operators and preppers.
Of course, anyone who has learned the painful lessons of
natural disasters or long periods of power loss appreciates
how valuable self-sustaining power can be...
If you have medical devices that need uninterrupted power
this may be a solution, especially if combined with a
JuiceBrick. If you have medical needs, please call us or
email so we can discuss the specific power requirements of
your equipment and how you want to use it.
R.W., from Hunstville, AL, picking up his
"My juicebox stays in my open fishing boat.
It saved my butt when my battery died. It
started the motor no problem. It gets knocked around, stepped
on, whatever. Thing is built tough for sure."
T.O., Greensboro NC
Juicebox arrived. Beautiful, rugged and
worth every penny.
Thanks for building and supporting such a great
A.B., Fairfield, IN.
C.P. with her machine. She knows that
a JuiceBox will actually run a crockpot all day!
"Very happy. (JuiceBox) Built like a tank and still easy to
take with us."
R.A., Radcliff, KY
HAM operator using a JuiceBox to run an air
compressor to pressurize a home made potato gun... really. The
gun is used to launch antenna wires into or over trees.
"The Juicebox worked good. Ran lights a radio and electric
knife all weekend."
S.K., Greeneville, SC.
"I can't believe how much we use this thing. Last weekend at
church it ran a crockpot in the parking lot. It ran both
laptops for an evening while we were doing some renovating. I
couldn't find the wall adapter for my spotlight, but I charged it
through the 12 volt socket on the JuiceBox. I now think of the
JuiceBox as a necessity, not a luxury. I wish we had two."
S.Y., Cornersville, TN
Case is enameled steel,
welded at all seams, and given 3 coats of enamel paint.
· Hinged lid is sealed with a continuous rubber gasket and is
· Inverter provides 400 watts constant, 800 watts surge.
· Two AGM batteries totaling 288 WH (24 AH). Sealed,
spill-proof, and maintenance free.
· Battery life is 300 to 400 cycles - replacements are easy to
find, buy, and install.
· Digital meter displays real-time voltage of the batteries.
· Circuit breaker protects sensitive components—no fuses to
replace or worry about.
· Two marine-grade 12 volt sockets for all common automotive
· Two Anderson Power Pole connections for high-power, Low-loss
12 volt power.
· One 120 volt pigtail, three-prong, to power common ‘house
· USB port for powering and charging phones, tablets, games,
· Mil-Spec folding solar panel - 10 Watts, fits inside
case and deploys in seconds (optional).
· 3-amp Automatic Battery Charger - charges and maintains the
batteries from a wall socket.
· Automatic Solar Controller, 4.5 amp capacity. Can easily
handle up to 60 watts of solar panels.
· Tough, mil-spec foam ‘locks’ the system into the can to resist
vibration and jarring.
· Dimensions: 12” x 13” x 5.5” Weight: 29 lbs
JuiceBox is running two mobile HF radios, a Panasonic ToughBook,
and two external speakers. Depending on transmission
ratio, a JuiceBox can easily do this for an entire weekend.
With sunny days and the solar panel, this can be greatly
JuiceBoxes staged for bench testing and quality checks.
their final charge before shipping.
Most are painted
grey with the white stencil, but not all. First responders
often want blaze orange, and some people want the stencil
omitted. This is no problem, and no extra charge.
Just include a note with your purchase or give us a call.
NOTE: You might
want your JuiceBox in its original 'surplus' ammo can, unpainted and anonymous. This might be smart,
depending on your circumstances and your needs. We are happy
to do it, just ask.
WE PAY SHIPPING
TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
If you need your machine
shipped anywhere else, make your purchase (or just contact us)
and we will arrange the best rates. We ONLY charge actual
shipping, and there is never a 'handling' fee.